Clips of life: Here I am again

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Here I am again

Its been awhile i haven't posted anything on this blog of mine.I got so busy lately since December 2006, My mother (in law) envited me to go with her on a cruise to hawaii since my father (in law) had passed away last October of 2006.We both had a great time,i've posted some of our photos in my friendster and on my sapce.Thats the first time i've been away from my hubby, we had fun but at the same time i missed my hubby coz its a 14 day cruise.Thats the time a really got to know my mother very much, she's funny and loving and very much easy to get a long with.We both got sea sick coz we didn't take our sea sick pills .We thought we will be alright but we are wrong,well she ended up having a 2 shots of medicine for sea sickness coz she got really sick and she couldn't even eat or drink water.As for me,i was walking around with some friends and ended up playing bingo,we are at the 11th floor and the boat was rockin' really bad so i vomit just once,i got really embarassed .okay enough of that :) we had four stops in Hawaii first in Hilo second is Maui third is in Honolulu we stayed 2 days and the last is in Lahaina,kailua kona.

After we got back from cruise its Christmas time so i got busy buying some presents and some food in our grandma's house a family get together. And then last month ,hubby and I went to a cruise to Mexico with our friends and i also posted our pics in my friendster and my space.We drove going to Galveston,Texas and it was fun.we stop at Progresso Mexico and we had a tour in the historical area and then we played at the beach.Our second stop is on Cozumel,Mexico we did the shopping and relax in the beach for awhile and we shop again before we got back at the Ship.The beach is so beautiful white sand and the water is so clear and the weather is so nice.I felt like i'm at home coz it reminds me of Philippines :)

We got back home with this cold weather and back to work again.And i recieved a news that my grandpa died.I was so sad coz i wasn't there for his burial and I could never get to see my grandpa again :( I'm gonna miss him so much.

Right now,I am working on preparing our tax so that we could file it soon.After that i'm gonna prepare my paperworks for my greencard (hahayyyyy)I'm ganna be busier.And hopefully if God permits I could go visit Philippines again soon.So maybe it will be awhile for me to post on my blog again..thank you so much for reading my blog.'til next time God bless you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home